The Ministry of health of the Russian Federation
Fsbi "Scientific center of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology named
after academician V. I. Kulakov" Ministry of healthcare of the Russian
All-Russian public organization "Federation of anesthesiologists and resuscitation specialists"
Interregional public organization of assistance to development of neonatology "Association of neonatologists"
Congress Operator: LLC MEDI Expo
Anesthesia and reanimation in obstetrics and neonatology. VIII All-Russia Congress (2015)
November 23–25, 2015
Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel and Business Centre, Moscow – Europe Square, 2
Congress leaders are:
E. N. Baybarina - Director of the Department of medical
care for children and obstetric service of the Ministry of health
The Russian Federation, Professor, MD
G. T. Sukhikh - Director of the fsbi "Scientific center
of obstetrics gynecology and Perinatology. academician V. I. Kulakov"
The Ministry of health of the Russian Federation, academician of the RAS
A. V. Pirogov - head of Department
anesthesiology and intensive care, fgbi "Scientific center of obstetrics, gynecology and
Perinatology academician V. I. Kulakov" of the Ministry of health
The Russian Federation, MD
D. N. Degtyarev - the Deputy Director on scientific
the work of the fsbi "Scientific center of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology.
academician V. I. Kulakov" Ministry of healthcare of the Russian
Federation, Professor, MD
Congress included in the Order of Ministry of health of Russia
At the Congress invited the doctors anaesthetist,
neonatologists, obstetricians-gynecologists, transfusion, heads of departments
and the heads of the obstetrics institutions, perinatal centers,
policy makers and others.
In the framework of the Congress there will be a discussion of clinical recommendations
the key problems of anesthesiology and resuscitation in obstetrics and
neonatology; will be held lectures, round tables, master classes,
clinical analysis, training seminars and trainings on the following
Anesthesiology-reanimatology in obstetrics
- Organizational and methodical questions of service of anesthesiology and resuscitation in obstetrics
- Clinical guidelines, protocols for provision of anesthesiology-reanimatologists care in obstetrics
- Innovative training technologies in obstetric anesthesia-resuscitation
- Molecular-genetic mechanisms of anesthesia and intensive care in obstetrics
- New technologies in anaesthesiology and reanimatology in obstetrics
- The effect of anesthesia and intensive care for the mother, fetus, newborn
- Patient safety during anesthesia and intensive care in obstetrics
- Complications of anesthesia and intensive therapy in obstetrics and the principles of their treatment
- Anesthesia for cesarean section
- Regional anesthesia/analgesia in obstetrics and gynecology. Visualization techniques
- Modern methods of postoperative analgesia in obstetrics and gynecology
- Anesthesia and perioperative management of pregnant patients with neurodegenerative diseases
- Intensive therapy of critical conditions in obstetrics
- Emergency cardiology obstetrics
- Respiratory support in emergency conditions in obstetrics
- Infusion-transfusion therapy and nutritional support in obstetrics
- The role and place of in vitro methods in complex intensive therapy in obstetrics
- Ozone therapy and quantum hemotherapy in obstetric practice
- Krovezamenauschie modern technologies in obstetrics.
- Perioperative anemia: diagnosis, treatment, prevention. Clinical protocols
- Transfusion providing obstetric and gynecological patients with blood diseases
- In vitro fertilization and other
assisted reproductive technologies. Features of anaesthesia and its
the influence on the reproduction
- Features of management of patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system.
School for nurses
- Modern methods of intensive therapy in obstetrics and gynecology
- Features of nursing care for patients on respiratory support
- The modern system of infection control and prevention of nosocomial infections in a SAR
- Topical issues of postoperative pain management in obstetrics and gynecology
- Features of nursing care for patients in the postoperative period
- Regional anesthesia in obstetrics and gynecology. Current issues postoperative activation
- New technologies of anesthesiology and reanimatology in obstetrics and gynecology
- The role of perinatal centres in the reduction of infant mortality
- Achievements and unsolved problems of intensive care and nursing of children born with ELBW and VLBW
- Optimization of nutritional support of premature and critically ill newborns
- Innovative approaches to resuscitation and respiratory care of extremely premature infants
- The role of endoscopic techniques in the early surgical correction of congenital malformations
- Anesthetic management of surgical interventions in newborns
- Diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular system in the newborn period
- Topical issues in clinical immunology, Hematology and hemostasis of the newborn period
- Modern approaches to the prevention and treatment of nosocomial infections in newborns
- Improving methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of perinatal lesions of the Central nervous system
- Ethical and legal aspects of neonatologists
- Management of introduction of new medical technologies into clinical practice ORIT: basic errors and the most effective way
- Current organization of the surgical help to newborns with congenital malformations
Interdisciplinary approach to training of medical personnel for perinatal centers
- Improvement of professional training of anesthesiologists and resuscitation specialists, neonatologists and transfusion
- The organization of medical training in intensive care and
intensive therapy during pregnancy, childbirth, newborn infants,
including born with VLBW and ELBW
- Distance learning technology in improving the quality of perinatal care
During the Congress it is planned:
- Annual Assembly of delegates of the interregional public
facilitate development of neonatology "Association
- Working meeting of Committee of the Federation of anesthesiologists and
reanimatologists of Russia on anesthesiology-resuscitation in
- Competition of young scientists and doctors and researchers in
the fields of neonatology, anesthesiology and critical care medicine
- International training course "Train of trainers" for professionals who teach clinical disciplines in medical schools
In the days of the Congress will be organized exhibition
the exhibition of leading domestic and foreign pharmaceutical
companies. Will also be presented new developments in the field
medical drugs and equipment.
The course "Teach the teachers"
Organized with the support of the Federation of anesthesiologists and reanimatologists
(Russia) and is based on RESEARCH of the Scientific center of obstetrics,
gynecology and Perinatology. Acad. V. I. Kulakov Ministry Of Health Of Russia (Moscow).
Dedicated to the basic fundamentals of teaching of clinical
disciplines in higher education, and contains practical recommendations
applicable for the implementation of theoretical knowledge in simulation
training and practical training.
The aim of the course: to teach teachers and young professionals the skills for effective teaching.
- To show the effectiveness of different ways of teaching.
- To acquaint with methods of creating interest for listeners
high efficiency of learning and manage their own
time in the classroom.
- To generate new skills of conducting practical classes.
- To teach the rules for creating notes and presentations, the principles of debate.
- Change the view about teaching.
The main idea of the course: professional development
professionals who teach clinical disciplines in medical schools.
The course includes lectures, practical classes and workshops c
the use of various learning technologies, interactive techniques,
creation of clinical scenarios. In the course can participate
teachers and medical professionals.
translated, augmented, adapted and modified by lecturers with
the consent of the original mentors of the school "Teach the teachers!",
organized in 2011.
This course is a continuation of a series of programs that are
successfully held in Krasnoyarsk, Minsk (Republic of Belarus), in the
city of Chita
The teachers of the course, trained in the schools "Teach
teachers!", organized with the support of the world Federation of
Of anaesthesiologists (WFSA), the European Society of Anaesthesiology
(ESA) and the Federation of anesthesiologists and resuscitation
specialists (FAR) and "Essentials of Simulation" organized by CAE
Pyregov Alexey Viktorovich - MD, PhD, head
Department of anesthesiology and intensive care, INSTITUTION "Scientific centre of obstetrics,
gynecology and Perinatology. Acad. V. I. Kulakov" Of Rmph
Zaripova Zulfiya abdullovna - PhD, associate Professor, head.
education at the Department of anesthesiology and intensive care First
St. Petersburg state medical state
University named after academician I. P. Pavlov, Saint-Petersburg
Babayants Andrey V. - PhD, Deputy
chief physician for anesthesiology and intensive care unit of the MOSCOW city clinical hospital N 7 city of DZ
Moscow, PhD Department of anesthesiology and intensive care, Institute of Clinical
surgery of the Russian national research medical
of the University.And. Pirogov, Moscow
Meals during the course, coffee breaks and lunch (dinner).
Participation fee: 2000 rubles.
Maximum number of participants 20 persons
SCIENTIFIC CENTER OF OBSTETRICS, GYNECOLOGY AND PERINATOLOGY
named after academician V.I. Kulakov Ministry Of Health Of Russia
The history of the Scientific Center of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology named after academician V. I. Kulakov Russia (formerly the all-Union research centre for maternal and child) are closely connected with the history of obstetric clinic of Moscow University. Start teaching "bauchiero case" the first in Russia medical faculty of Moscow University refers to 1765. 25 years later, in 1790, was opened the art Department of midwifery and women's diseases, in 1806, organized the obstetric clinic based Midwifery Institute.
The center area of 39 986 m2 located in the South-Western district of Moscow and is of 8.28 hectares. From the designated area of 3.46 hectares intended for construction of new units, including the consultative-diagnostic polyclinic.
The Center operates the Department of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology faculty of postgraduate professional education of physicians, Moscow Medical Academy n. a. I. M. Sechenov.
The center is a leading institution of Russia in the field of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology, working on issues of women's reproductive health. The center employs specialists with a worldwide reputation.
The center has clinical and research departments, laboratories, experimental base, training center, organizational - methodical Department, scientific medical library, the administrative part of support services.
The Center conducts research, treatment-and-prophylactic, organizational and methodological work carried out scientific and methodological assistance to sectoral institutions and relevant departments of obstetrics and gynecology, scientific training and advanced training of obstetrician-gynecologists, neonatologists, anesthesiologists, therapists working in institutions of obstetric-gynecological profile.
Our Center is a leading research, treatment and educational institution of Russia in the field of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology, dealing with women's and men's reproductive health.
Research center of obstetrics, gynecology and Perinatology named after V. I. Kulakov Ministry of health of Russia is a modern scientific research, medical Advisory and production Center on the basis of traditions of scientific schools, close ties with basic and applied science, using innovative medical technologies, provides high-quality and effective medical services to patients with obstetrical, gynecological, endocrine disorders, on female and male infertility.The unification of scientific approaches and extensive practical experience allows us to effectively provide any medical assistance to newborn children, including premature infants and children born weighing less than 1000 g; to successfully prevent or eliminate the adverse effects of congenital and perinatal pathology.
The policy of the Center in the field of quality aimed at satisfying the requirements and expectations of patients when compliance with legal requirements and medical standards of services.
The centre, maintaining high quality of surgical treatment of gynecologic pathology, neonatal surgery, surgery of the pelvis, driving the growth of their competitiveness and prestige. The center is committed to domestic and international recognition in the field of training specialists in obstetrics, gynecology, Perinatology, surgery in the newborn period, andrology and related disciplines.
The main objective of the Center is to improve health and decrease mortality of the Russian population in antenatal and perinatal periods, through continuous improvement of quality of rendering of medical services, meet the requirements and expectations of patients.
In accordance with the specified policy, objectives of quality management are:
Continuous research and meeting the requirements and expectations of patients to offer medical and laboratory services with desired quality.
For more content on the site www.mediexpo.ru
Home Site about healthy lifestyles